Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Welcome!


The name of this blog, 
Ardore,
 means "glowing" or "heat" in Italian.
I chose the name because of my Italian-American heritage and
because it reflects beautifully the way every girl wants to feel...

Lit from within,
 glowing, 
and lovely.

...Also, it wasn't already taken.

My goal is to find simple ways to enjoy life, 
make each day 
a little more beautiful, 
and share what I know with other women.

We always feel good when we look great,
so I am dedicating this blog to all things related to that.
Topics will range from beauty tips, hair, nutrition,
makeup, fashion, DIY, lifestyle, exercise, humor,
and anything else I can pick up along the way.

I hope I can contribute to this community
 and the gorgeous ladies in it
who have helped and inspired me so much.

We'll see...

"xx"

No comments:

Post a Comment